2013. augusztus 19., hétfő

Natalia Vodianova, Tommy Hilfiger and Kate Moss: An amazing adventure to an amazing land - Special Mover Edition

Hi my Lovely People!

This post is going to be special since the WHOLE post and writings are going to be in English. I do like that because I want one of my favorite Polish friend to understand it, and you, my darling Hungarians to develop a bit!:)
So, I did not really have the chance to storytell the way I got here, to Copenhagen, a week ago. Hard and couchsurfer days/nights followed, we were very tired and excited(party alcohol and many others are the reasons) not to mention the huge amount of bags we had to carry:)(Guys, all my 2000000 pairs of shoes are glad for your help!!!)
But who are we??? Because only I supposed to come...
We, this tiny and adventurous company, three of us (later on Fabi also came): Natalia (daaarling from Warszawa, hipster-twin-neighbour), Tamás (philosopher-easygoing-ésnemmelleslegmagyar-wolfetti) and myself, Kate( in Dk.) decided to spend a couple of days in Copenhagen WITH also the moving part!!!

And, in this precious moment, I would like to express my SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU GUYS AND ALL THE UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS WE SPENT IN THE HEART OF DENMARK TOGETHER! LOVE YOU BIG TIME!!! :)

Here comes a small reminder what we've been through in CPH trip days:

First day: 5 hours of bus trip, homecoming, going to city(discovering the S-tog system, Fisketorvet, many more)
Second day: Massive shopping and cooking in the end
Third day: I guess it was shopping again...Am I right? I mean, we also went to Baresso to drink something fancy:)
Fourth day: You left me, bastardos :(((( But you remained in my heart!!! (Hope vica versa)

And, and and, just for you, for two of you here comes a special photo session because only I know you that much(OK, maybe not but you know me...:P)
One for Natalia, one for Tomi, one for us...

This is simple, but true! :) - at Norrebro


Wolfetti, remember the dress!


Natalia, I found this book in our favourite shop, guess which: Urban Outfitters!! <3


"Nowhere to find a cap!!!' -really, Tomi? :) -at Magasin Cph


"My husband is going to wear this pullover" - Natalia's favourite at Magasin


Nothing. Is. To. Be. Explained.


Just a piece of me at our highly visited place. By bike selvoegelig! - at Noerreport bridge

Guys! With these moments I wanted to say how much I appreciate your help and you are always welcome in this place! 
Kysses og knus fra Copenhagen
<3

2 megjegyzés:

  1. :D hát azthiszem valami ilyesmi posztra gondoltam! ps: rájöttem hogy egy sapka nem sapka.

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Egy sapka nem sapka, az biza!
      Post was inspired by life and lovely US!
      :)

      Törlés