2016. október 13., csütörtök

Furry funimals - Szőrös állatocskák

Whoops! Almost autumn break, right? I can not even wait for tomorrow, when I will depart from Aarhus and fly to Stuttgart where my sweet mum lives. But before all the good things will happen, I decided to share one of my favorite things about this city. Actually, what I am going to put out is my dream dream dream animal created by an Aarhus designer. I am 100% percent sure that I am going to have one of them one day in my super duper Scandinavian home. Not just kidding, but talking about the real shit. 
So what can be cute and irresistible in this rainy-cold-nah Denmark? Povl Kjer, a Danish designer had the answer in his head when he created this super furry furniture, the rocking sheep. Yes, you have heard it right: a rocking chair as a design element in an ordinary home for children who would like to ride a furry sheep inside the house. 
Why do I like it? Because I think it looks awesome, it represents coziness and I love the look of a massive fur. They have, as far as I can remember, two versions: a big one (able to use as a rocking chair) and a small toy one. Naturally, I love them both. Hygge to the power of 100000!!!





Végre majdnem őszi szünet!!! Éljeeen!!! Már alig várom, hogy felszálljon holnap a gépem Aarhusból és elrepüljek Stuttgartba az én kis édes Mamikámhoz! De még mielőtt ez megtörténne, mindenképpen meg kell Veletek osztanom az egyik legkedvesebb dolgot, ami ehhez a városhoz és skandináviához kötődik. Ezt a kis szőrmók hintabárányt egy 100%ban aarhusi dizájner fickó, nevezetesen Povl Kjer tervezte és készítette el. Szerintem hihetetlenül aranyos, látványos, és ízig-vérig skandináv. Természetesen ára is van, ami a nagy báránynál százezer forint körül mozog. Uhhhh...A kisebb ugyan csak a felébe fáj, de nekem akkor is lesz majd egy nagy, amikor majd szépen és igazán dánosan fogok keresni. Jehhh!!! 


Special Germany edition is coming in a week!!! Tchüs!!!


Német különkiadás cikkem egy hét múlva ugyanitt! Tchüs!!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése