2016. október 23., vasárnap

SPECIAL Germany Edition - Holiday trip!!!

Finally, I have time now, the last day of the precious autumn break, and here I am, sharing my memories with you on my autumn vacation spent in Germany. I was so looking forward this trip not only because I could see my mother, but to chill and be away from Denmark. For a while. :)
The journey started easily, I was with one of my friends, Julia who is apparently from Stuttgart! We booked the ticket together long time ago and literally counted the days back. Both of us felt the urge to go, and we were in the move! When we have arrived after a long flight in the evening in Stuttgart, my mom was trying to take a star photo from us. Well...It happened like this:

Julia and Kate
Danish study stars have arrived! :)



The got together with my mom was unforgettable! I was really tired but still felt the power of love!

And now about the city she lives in : It is actually a small town near Stuttgart. A totally farmer town!!! In fact, after a pro-urbanized Aarhus experience that was all I needed: lands, horses, cows, smell of horsepoo, and:

YODA!!!!!! Yep, thats right: This was the statue welcoming me off the train. YO freakin DA!

After this half shocking half cool view I went straight to bed and slept almost 10 hours. It was worth it.
The following days spent with shopping (Germany, I love you, honestly, the food is so cheap!!!), sightseeing, horse (cuddling, touching, hugging, adoring) and meeting interesting people on the train. Here, I took some photos about strange things too (you know, this is my favorite part) and you will see explanations below. Here:
Nr.1.:
 Okay, Copenhagen street in Stuttgart. Not so strange. But in the background? It is the state library looking like a freakin jailhouse!!! Don't believe? Watch this:

I mean, Dokk1 is far the bests, but this one??? You would've never guessed it is a library!!!

Strangest thing ever Nr.2.:

Well...you know the stories of how children born, right? In Germany, this is the way! 

Nr.3.:

Feel old yet? This is the 21st century Stuttgart. Yes, you have heard it right.

Nr.4.:

I mean, this sticker was in front of a medical institution for elderly people. In. Their. Face.

Nr.5.: 

Dissatisfaction is everywhere...System is underlined, hahahahaha!

Nr.6.:

Measuring walking speed in town. The speed limit is 30kmh and I am wondering ever reaching 10? :)

Nr.7.:

Crazy pumpkin paradise - it is actually a trend in Germany now to buy these. Ahhh.

Nr.8.:

Okay, fair enough, it is pretty cool. I really like graffiti's so I had to include this gem in this library. 

This was therefore my short trip to Deutschland with all of it's strange and beautiful  moments. I ate a lot of amazing food (lots of fish included), was travelling hours by the local train, visited my favorite art book stores in Stuttgart, was able to spend quality time with my mom and also make friends with the local pony's. All in all, I am really thankful for the time and looking forward a new experience like this! 
Follow my blog - next article is coming soon! 

Cheers!!!


1 megjegyzés: