2016. december 31., szombat

Wifi free Weichnachten

I am back!!! And finally have internet because I did not have it for more than 9 days. Don't get me wrong, I felt amazing without this facility support, but I did not have the chance to wish

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
GLÆDELIG JUL OG GODT NYTÅR!

to any of you. So I do wish it now! :)
I have spent my precious Christmas in Germany at my Mom's place. It was very nice as always and since she moved to a new place I had a chance to take photos of that neighborhood. But, in a nutshell: Germany is a bit boring at Christmas. Of course, they had all the shiny, glittery, mulled-wine-y stuff, but not as close hyggeness as here. I guess now one point goes to the conto of Denmark.
In the contrary, with the pictures I have taken I tried to focus on what IS nice, extraordinary, or even cozy in the Stuttgart area. Here, what I have found the most beautiful were the chimneys at work. It gives such a nice feeling just looking at the smoke coming out in the sunrise or sunset at wintertime. 
Like this:





Aren't they beautiful? 

Besides, we also explored one of the biggest Christmas tree markets. You can all imagine the scent of pine trees, yummi yummi: strong and fresh, just cut trees!



Even though I am pro no-trees-cut, Christmas is one exception. I like this tradition, and living trees look way better than the plastic ones. In my opinion.
Oh, now I see that I took a lot of pictures! Maybe Germany is not that boring after all? I have tried to examine the street art too (just at my last visit) and found the gems now too. But, I have so much to share, so, I will just put on, and you can browse! :)










Back to the title and the conclusion of the 9 days without internet. Well, some of you might say: That is a looooooooong time, and others might look at me not knowing what I am talking about. But this is a real thing and it was a detox to me as well, although it was not on purpose. I am happy though it happened, because I could see myself how much I can bear without using social media for example, or just surfing without limits, or if I am bored what are the possibilities in an empty house.

1, Now, you can always draw. Even if you suck at it. Just doodle!
2, Are you hungry? It is time to prepare a meal you have never tried before! Especially if it needs time to prepare!
3, Play games! I am not talking about drinking games here(well, could be), but card and board games are always handy! 
4, Give up and go for a walk :)

See you next year?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése