2016. december 6., kedd

Dear Santa,

Yesterday was the official "Mikulás day" in Hungary; the day, 6th of December, when Father Christmas came to the children and put goodies into their (nicely polished!!!) boots. 
I remember how excited I was every single 6th of December's morning: just rushing into the window where I had my boots and it was filled with Smarties'Santa (my favorite), oranges and lots of peanuts. Those were the worthy times and sometimes I wish to have them back. 
In this year, the Santa did not find him in Denmark! Well, I have not cleaned my shoes or put them into the window either: maybe this was the reason behind? At least, I have not been that naughty this year in order not getting anything, right?
Today, with one of my friends decided to make the tables turn: if Satan Santa is not "coming to town", WE ARE going to find him instead with all of our wishes!
You got it write: we wrote two letters including what we wish for this Christmas with my sweet friend Rasmine while eating Brunkager. (Having all the gingerbread was Rasmine's next year's wish, so...) :) 
Here is my letter in Danish. (Because practice, practice, practice!!!)


'Dear Santa,

If you can listen, I would like to have a very nice Christmas eve with my family in Germany and also a Christmas tree with decoration on it. As well, I have to write an exam in January, so can you tell Morten, one of my teachers to give me a grade 10 or 12? Dear Santa, I was good I think and wish all the things I wrote you all above.
Best regards, 
Kate'



Rasmine wrote about 'Worldpeace' and food for everyone. I think she wrote it better, but she also wants to eat the World's ginger bread stock, so what will remain for the hungry? :)

It was so much fun writing to Santa this year (just after handing  one of our exams in) and think about all the merry times I had when I was a child...

Happy Julemand!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése