2016. november 29., kedd

Baby plants - Növénykék

Since arrival, I am a mother of now 7 plants whom I really proud of. Some of them were saved from the dumpster, some I have bought here and the other I planted myself. They all live in my window in peace; each time I look at them I feel proud and they fill my heart with calmness.
Why is it good having at least one plant in a room? What are the benefits of having something green in an apartment? Well, the answer is because plants will totally pay off the care! Besides... They are amazing! They grow in front of your eyes, they have nice smell (some of them do) and they are grateful if you water them and put them in the light. They not only absorb the sunlight, but reflect on your personality; how caring you are and they reward you with their beautiness.
As I said, each of them has their own story. For example, two of my basil were found in the dumpster, half dead and screaming for help. It needed time to heal them, but they are safe and sound now, blooming and "greening". My very first plant, indeed, is from IKEA; a mainstream and cheap draecena that actually grew a lot! Also, he is in my favorite sparkly pot I bought in the nearest second hand store. The succulent? Yes, one of my favorites from a festival in Mejlegade: when I bought her she was a tiny succulent resting in a small pot, now it is a lovely female who has two children next to her in an other plantation! How beautiful is that? :)
I have a confession though.
When I was younger, I did not really care about my own plants at home. It was always my mother who watered them and took back to the house when the temperature was low, but next to me they would die. This spring, however, when I was home in Hungary and was just planning to come to Denmark, I paid more attention to the nature and to plants. They really changed my point of view about nature and nurture - two expressions around us, evolving and supplementing.
I realized of the process of watering and taking a look each time at my plants that life is really within us! Life can be improved! You, with a small attention, can make life and give the opportunity to the nature to grow and grow...It really helped me when I was pessimistic for instance: I can see growth in others, therefore I could improve growth in myself.
Ladies and gentlemen living in Denmark (or all around the World)! I highly encourage you to get a plant and nurture it! It can be a small flower, a herb, a succulent, a cactus or anything, really!
Sharing is caring - caring is life saving!




Krysse



Draecena



Aloe



Basil



Succulent


Baby succuli

Érkezésem óta 7 növény boldog anyukája vagyok. Némelyikük a kukából lett kimentve, valakit én ültettem, és olyan is van, akit természetesen vettem. Mindegyiküket imádom és az ablakomban növekednek napról napra. Szeretem nézni a folyamatot ahogyan mindük változik vagy éppen a Nap felé hajladozva táplálkozik. Története is van az összesnek: a dracéna az IKEÁból lett véve (ez az első növényem itt Aarhusban), a bazsalikomok követték, akiket már kókadozva vettem ki a kukából. A szukkulens az egyik nagy becsben tartott kedvencem: kicsi szemérmes korában vettem egy növénykiállításon, egy fesztiválon szeptemberben. Átültettem, és azóta már két kisfiúval is büszkélkedhet, akiből az egyik már gyökeret is eresztett! Wohoo! Az aloe egy legutóbbi vásárlás eredménye; ő még most illeszkedik be a miliőbe és barátkozik. :)
Be kell vallanom, nem voltam mindig ilyen nagy növénybarát. Otthon, még Magyarországon édesanyám gondozta a növényeimet, felőlem nem nagyon maradt volna életben egy sem. (Ahogyan sokáig nem is maradt). De szerencsésen kinőve a sötét középkort (értsd: kamaszkort) ráeszméltem a növények fontosságára és arra, mennyire kifizetődik a velük való törődés. Tulajdonképpen egy egész személyiségrajzot kapunk az emberről ahogyan a növényivel törődik. Erre ez a tavasz világított rá, akkor még otthon vigyázgattam a növényeimre, és tudva hogy idejövök Dániába, mindenképpen tudatosan gondoltam arra, hogy itt is folytatom ezt a folyamatot. Ez igazán büszkeséggel, reménnyel és boldogsággal tölt el még a nehezebb napokon is, ha ránézek a növényeimre és látom fejlődésüket ÉS azt hogy ezt nekem köszönhetik: az én törődésem eredménye. Azt hiszem, ez egy új lépés a felnőttéválás felé. Tehát mindenképpen buzdítok mindenkit arra, hogy szerezzen be legalább egy növényt a szobájába vagy lakásába és szeretgesse, táplálgassa. Ez fontos. Jót tesz; jót teszel!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése