2016. november 6., vasárnap

Julemarked i Godsbanen - Retro edition

Halloween is over - and I did not find any cheap Jack O'Lanterns in the shops for sale! Never mind, I was like, I will go for treasure hunting for something else!
Yesterday, we had, so far, THE WORST weather in Aarhus this autumn. The wind was mind-blowing (literally blew my mind out of my skull) and I the rain shower washed all my sins off while I was cycling. I had to go to the city obviously because why not, and all the regrets chased me until...
I discovered the RETRO CHRISTMAS MARKET in GODSBANEN! I happened to be there by accident, and when I saw that something was going on, I had to enter that place. All cozy Christmas lights, figures, decorations and more were seen from the window, and I was just standing there like a 6 year old child waiting for the Mommy in the parking lot. The entrance fee, indeed, was 30dkk and I since I am a student and rather buy 3 pairs of socks or bread for two weeks for this price, I had to figure out how to enter the magical Christmas fair. Fortunately while I was hanging around the hall of Godsbanen I found an entry bracelet seemed unused, and I took a chance to get in. What do you think, did it succeed? Yes, of course, I am Kate is Coming, and I am coming everywhere!!! :)
So, I entered the wonderful yet grandma smelled retro bazaar and started gazing with my chins down. Everything looked so nice, old things renewed, perfect Saturday atmosphere and a lots of things you definitely do not need to your home, but you want to own. All of them!!!
Here it how the venue was:



So many things!!!


...and...


...even more things, stocked!!!...


"P" for ...


So retro! Figurines...


Nutcracker in the limelight


I have no words for the retroness of this picture

What I can definitely add, that Christmas market totally make you forget your autumn depression as well as empty your well saved money. But come on, who cares when it comes to giving our precious love to everyone else? It is (almost) Christmas time! Time to Glögg, time to chill, time to feel the holiday spirit. Amirite?

Advice of the month: Visit as many winter markets as you can! It makes your heart beats faster and your mind wiser. Hear from me next time, keep in touch! 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése