2016. november 9., szerda

Snow and falling - Hó és bukás

Today in Denmark we woke up for a pure white scenery (now it is melting, fortunately) and for some other news too. The snow is my smallest concern in this case. Of course, I hate the feeling that it is only November and the snow is already showing its presence.
Make America Great Again! - was the slogan of the now president Mr. Grump  - an elected businessman without any experience in field of governing or politics or what so ever. Indeed, he would grab pussies and kiss every women's lips. At least, that is what he said.
When I started this blog I had an agreement with myself by never mentioning politics or write about it. But today I felt the urge to do so. It is not just the anger, disappointment and shock but the famous Einstein quote circling around in my head:

"TWO THINGS ARE INFINITE: THE UNIVERSE AND HUMAN STUPIDITY; AND I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THE UNIVERSE."
(Albert Einstein)

Now, in Denmark I want to believe that we live in democracy. At least, comparing to Hungary it is a much more democratic and peaceful country and now I do not want to go into details such as the level of antidepressant consumption and alcoholism. The thing is, people like to live in peaceful environments! And what America brings now it is lots of passive aggression (soon extremist aggression, if I am to predict) WITHOUT being democratic at all. Because how does democracy work? It LET people use their voice AND understand the voice of others!
Now this whole thing is really fresh, all the results of the election...but what about the 100 first days? What will we perceive in Europe from this "event"?
I am hoping for the bests. Today I wanted to write about the life of snowflakes but instead I had to spend my precious minutes on grumpy Grump. 

I am going back to my shelter, my own world and continuing creating value. And being myself.




Ahelyett, hogy gyönyörű hóesésre keltünk volna (arra keltünk, csak) gyorsan bekormozta az örömöt valami más.  Például az, hogy Grump nyerte a választást Amerikában. Egy marketingember, aki nem csak radikális nézetei miatt népszerű, de még perverz is. 
Amikor elindítottam ezt a blogot, megfogadtam magamnak, hogy politikamentesen fogok írni mindenről itt, de ezt az eseményt nem hagyhattam szó nélkül. Miért? Mert mindannyian valamilyen szinten, itt Dániában is érdekeltek / befolyásolva vagyunk általa. A média, amit ma néztem és a politikusok, szakértők is ki vannak akadva, rá van az emberek arcára írva, ez egyértelmű. A győztes párt résztvevői pedig vörösképű fogyatékos tudatlan(nak tűnő) emberek. Ezeket mutatják a képek mindenesetre. 
Én nem vagyok a politika híve, csak akkor szeretek politizálni ha értelmes emberekkel tudok beszélni róla. Ami a mostani helyzetet illeti pedig beszélni kell róla! Tudunk valamit tenni most itt Európában? Kérdésünk. Nem. Csak várni és egy forró ölelést váltani azokkal, akiket szeretünk.

"Két dolog van, ami végtelen: az univerzum és az emberi hülyeség. Az előzőben pedig nem vagyok biztos."
(Albert Einstein)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése