2012. augusztus 18., szombat

Now fashion comes

TO ALL FASHION ADDICTS

Okay, so Denmark I guess is a semi-fashionable country. Naturally, they are more stylish than the Hungarians and sometimes even older people wear high-heels, having tattoos and bikinis at the seashore.
So we can say that is normal for them and they seem to feel like confortable in their clothes which is cool. And you guys know whats cooler than that? Even in the supermarket you can buy any fashionous stuffs (believe me, I saw an awsome harem pant in Netto).
According to shops and boutiques they have my favorites, Vero Moda, Marimekko, Magasin,, etc.
And, Danish people tend to wear these clothes but to say their style is a mixture of Jil Sander, Calvin Klein but they are not like D&G or something like that. (Even not like Alexander McQueen unfortunately).
Back to high heels, I saw many girls were wearing the extremities(super Lady Gaga highs).But I think it's fair: high heels are nice with casual upper!!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése